Customized vibration test chambers
Using a climatic chamber for vibration tests allows the specimen to be subjected to a combination of different tests, such as: vibrations, temperature variations and climatic variations. This type of test is used to evaluate the resistance of components and equipment to combined climatic and mechanical stresses that can affect performance in normal usage conditions. Automotive and aerospace components are among the main categories of products that must be subjected to such tests to ensure reliability and safety for users.
In addition to the standard line of vibration test chambers, ACS can supply chambers according to the specific needs of customers, suitable for any product volume to be tested, and that perform various test conditions with both vertical and horizontal vibrations, very rapid cooling rates, or specific standards such as the MIL-STD 810 G standards.
Example of a chamber customized according to the specifications requested by the customer.
Customized vibration test chamber AV9500 TC
- Inside dimensions: 2300x2300x1800 mm (LxDxH)
- Outside dimensions: 4990x3150x2890 mm (LxDxH)
- Temperature range: -40°C / +150°C
- Rate of temperature change (in compliance with the IEC EN 60068-3-5 standard with a 500 kg specimen of aluminum):
- 1°C/min. from -30°C to +130°C
- 0.5°C/min. from +130°C to -30°C
The chamber is equipped with:
- Floor opening for vertical and horizontal vibration
- Double front door (2300x1800 H mm) with window 450x450 mm
- Opening in both walls with sliding doors (1500x500 H mm)
- Opening in rear wall (1500x400 H mm) with sliding door
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
Vibration test chambers allow to subject the specimen to a combination of different tests, such as vibrations, temperature variations and climatic variations in order to evaluate the resi...
The ESS version, available with the temperature change rates of 10K/min and 15K/min, was developed to detect product and manufacturing defect. These tests can reveal “infant mortality” an...
ACS Discovery My Climatic and Thermostatic chambers guarantee high performance, a generous standard configuration and many different accessories for adapting to all the requests of our customers.
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043