Customized thermal shock chambers
Climatic chambers for thermal shock tests are used to subject the specimen to strong shocks by passing it suddenly and repeatedly from a hot temperature zone to a cold one. The specimen can cool or heat at different rates at different points, depending on the material. If exposure to repeated cycles cause large expansions and contractions in volume, the material could undergo strong mechanical stresses and sometimes break.
In addition to the standard line, ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber built according to customer requirements.
Test: two test chambers that can work independently or together to perform thermal shock tests and/or test procedures
- Useful dimensions:
- CHAMBER (1): 3000x4000x2000 mm (LxDxH)
- CHAMBER (2): 3000x4000x2000 mm (LxDxH)
- Temperature range: -60°C / +130°C
- Gradient: average value (with 300 kg load of compact aluminum, τ= -54°C / +120°C)
- CHAMBER (1): 3°C / min heating, 2°C / min cooling
- CHAMBER (2): 3°C / min heating, 2°C / min cooling
- LARGE CHAMBER (1 + 2): 3°C / min heating, 2°C / min cooling
- Thermal shock recovery time: 5 min ((τ= -40°C / +60°C, with 300 kg compact aluminum load)
- Humidity range: 10%...95% (τ= +20°C / +80°C)
- Standard required: MIL-STD-810G
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
Vibration test chambers allow to subject the specimen to a combination of different tests, such as vibrations, temperature variations and climatic variations in order to evaluate the resi...
The ESS version, available with the temperature change rates of 10K/min and 15K/min, was developed to detect product and manufacturing defect. These tests can reveal “infant mortality” an...
ACS offers a large range of air/air thermal shock chambers. The CST130/2T "spinner" model has been completely redesigned based on the Discovery My model and obtimized to improve performan...
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043