Combined vacuum/vibration test chambers
Environmental chambers for controlling pressure values to simulate altitude above sea level are a fundamental tool in the aviation industry. Over the years the tests required for the development and qualification of new equipment have become increasingly complex and integrated.
The need to have several parameters under control at the same time and to be able to simulate extreme conditions has made the climatic chamber for altitude tests a necessary tool.
ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber built according to customer specifications.
- Temperature range: -75°C to +150°C
- Rate of temperature change (average values, with load inside):
- 5°C/min in the interval from -65°C to +120°C
- 5°C/min in the interval from +120°C to -65°C
- Humidity range: 10% to 95% R.H. (at ambient pressure)
- Temperature range for climatic tests: +10°C to +80°C
- Pressure range: from ambient pressure to 10 mbar
- Rate of pressure drop: 1 min from ambient pressure to 45 mbar
- Thermoregulation of the internal walls: the chamber is equipped with a wall thermoregulation system to allow uniform irradiation of the specimen from all sides during altitude tests
Special features: rapid depressurization from ambient down to 45 mbar in 1 min.
The chamber is set up to be interfaced with a vibrating system.
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
Vibration test chambers allow to subject the specimen to a combination of different tests, such as vibrations, temperature variations and climatic variations in order to evaluate the resi...
ACS chambers for altitude tests reproduce the operating conditions of components or products that operate in environments where the atmospheric pressure decreases over time.
In addition to the standard line ACS can supply custom designed vibration test chambers, suitable for any product volume to be tested, and that perform various test conditions with both v...
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043