Climatic Dyno chambers
The climatic chambers coupled with road dynamometers are produced by ACS in collaboration with leading companies in dynamometer technology.
This type of climatic chamber makes it possible to test the efficiency of the engine compartment under climatic stress during the typical working cycles of a vehicle according to international automotive standards. If an appropriate exhaust gas collection and analysis system is installed, the equipment can be used to perform emission tests.
ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber built according to customer specifications.
- Temperature range: -35°C/+40°C
- Rate of temperature change (average value, with and without thermal load):
- 0.2K/min during heating from -35°C to +40°C.
- 0.2K/min during cooling from +40°C to –35°C.
- 0.5K/min during heating from -20°C to +40°C.
- 00.5K/min during cooling from +40°C to –20°C.
- Nominal inertial thermal load: 2 cars weighing about 1800 kg
- 4x4 roller bench with a mass of about 15,000 kg. It is partially considered as an inertial thermal load
- Humidity control range: 20% to 95% R.H. (max R.H. at 40°C: 60%)
The thermoclimatic chamber responds to the typical characteristics of equipment suitable for automotive testing (as defined in Directive 70/156/EEC with a reference mass not exceeding 2610 kg); it guarantees cooling gradients consistent with the need for rapid changes in temperature and maintenance of the set point for testing at low temperatures; at the same time it guarantees the environmental conditions, in terms of temperature and humidity, according to Directive 70/220/EEC and subsequent amendments. The chamber is suitable to be used for regulated emission tests.
- Chamber internal working volume: 360 m3
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer.
Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
ACS works in partnership with leading manufacturers of road simulation actuators in order to offer integrated systems that make it possible to simulate different road surface conditions t...
ACS chambers for testing airbag systems are designed to perform the standard tests required by the main regulations. Using high speed cameras, it is possible to record every moment of the...
ACS VT SHED chambers are used for HC emissions testing in tanks of vehicles filled with fuel or other components in accordance with EPA, ECE and other standards.
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043