4 - poster test chambers
ACS works in partnership with leading manufacturers of road simulation actuators in order to offer integrated systems that make it possible to simulate different road surface conditions together with a wide range of environmental conditions.
This type of climatic chamber can be used to test not only cars, but also agricultural and construction vehicles, scooters and motorcycles.
For demanding acoustic performance testing, a technologically advanced solution is applied inside the climatic chamber to reduce the noise of air circulation.
ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber built according to customer specifications.
- A special solution was designed for the interface between the floor of the climatic chamber and the actuators to avoid the formation of condensation or ice.
- Height: 4300 mm
- Width: 5400 mm
- Depth: 8000 mm
- Height between the IR irradiation device and the chamber floor: 3000 mm
- Holes in the floor for the 4-actuator system, 4 holes, according to wheelbase and track width.
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable track width
- Temperature range: +10 to +80°C
- Relative humidity range: 15% to 95%
- IR irradiation system, Irradiated area: 5000 x 2500 mm
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer.
Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
ACS chambers for testing airbag systems are designed to perform the standard tests required by the main regulations. Using high speed cameras, it is possible to record every moment of the...
ACS VT SHED chambers are used for HC emissions testing in tanks of vehicles filled with fuel or other components in accordance with EPA, ECE and other standards.
This type of chamber makes it possible to test the efficiency of the engine compartment under climatic stress during the typical working cycles of a vehicle according to international aut...
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043