Calorimeters to test the efficiency of air conditioning systems
Climate change has brought about a changing of seasons characterized by increasingly extreme temperatures and has led to an increasing use of air conditioners, which have now become a commonly used appliance. These have a strong effect on the energy balance, leading to the search for increasingly efficient and sustainable solutions.
In addition to the standard line of calorimeters, ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber built according to customer specifications.
Closed loop fluid dynamics bench for performance tests on air conditioners, evaporators, radiant masses, electric fans, HP systems. The bench consists of two adjacent environments:
- Plenum: simulation of the passenger compartment (2000x2000x2500 H mm)
- Cell: vehicle exterior simulation (3500X2000x2500 LxDxH mm)
Installed on the upper level are:
- thermostatted tank for hot mixture circulation
- refrigeration units for cooling and dehumidification of the two environments
- steam generators for air humidification
- electric panels
- Air flow at ambient temperature: 100 to 1200 kg/h
- Cell temperature range: -40°C / +90°C
- Settable temperature in the plenum: -22°C to +50°C
- Hermetically sealed plenum: pressure from -120 to +220 mmH2O
- Settable relative humidity in the plenum: 8% to 75%
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
ACS has developed a line of standard calorimeters that cover the testing and certification needs for home air conditioning systems, both split and monoblock types, and for testing air con...
The purpose of these chambers is to examine the thermal behavior of building facade elements - walls, roofs, , windows, louvered doors - in both winter and summer, in stationary and dynam...
The need to reduce the energy used for home heating requires careful and accurate experimental testing on the different usage conditions and the various heat terminal units. The ACS chamb...
- Office No. 9A, 3rd Floor, Tower B, Stellar IT Park, C-25, Sector 62, Noida - 201309 Uttar Pradesh
- Tel +91 120 4230 043